The Nigeria Brand Director summit 2020 is a High – Level Brand Thought Leadership
Premium event designed to solve contemporary problem that Brand face in today's challenging Business World.
In line with the current economics thinking in the country this edition summit will explore issue on
positioning made in Nigeria Brands in the global market. Poor perception of locally made good among
Nigeria consumers is driving domestic manufacture to Brand their products made in Asia
or made in Europe finding show.
Some manufacture in Nigeria place foreign label on their products or package them in foreign containers so as to sell at higher prices and make more profit.The 2020 NBDS promises to also brainstorm on issues bordering on strategies for Growing your Brands in a Recession and the competitiveness on Nigeria Brands in the global Market. This year theme is apt given the current state of the Nigeria economy which is reeling under the heavy yoke of acute dollar shortage caused by oil price low or poor structure of the economy.As the Think: Thank Gathering of Great Minds that Builds Successful Brands. It is will proved some valuable insight on how to Build Strong
Brands in 2021.
The summit expect key stakeholders from various industries and different sector of the economy
would be part of this historic Event. The summit will prove opportunities for key stakeholders to discuss how to position Made in Nigeria Brands in the Global Market. It will be a fantastic platform to share knowledge. Ideas and Challenges with Industry Icons.
OBJECTIVES OF NBDS
- The summit will prove opportunities for key stakeholders to discuss how to position Made in Nigeria Brands in the Global Market.
- It will also provide insight on how Brand Management tools can help economic growth and development.
- This year summit will equip participants with the technique of managing the challenge of Business culture and the economic environment.
- To create a forum for Exchange of Ideas and information among Executive as well as an opportunity to meet with those in similar or different Businesses.
- At the end of the summit, participant will be provided with the Strategies for Building Successful Brands during a Recession.
- To give Brand owners Board knowledge of Global Branding discipline, help them gain general insight and understanding to all key issues pertinent to Building Global Brands out of Nigeria.