The annual fellowship Investiture. Associate and corporate membership induction 2020 is a celebration of brand leadership and excellence for some deserving Nigerians and foreigners who have made impact in the development of Nigeria economy through their innovation, creativity and leadership experience in the field of endeavour.
These deserving personalities and corporate organizations that have made outstanding contribution to the development of the country and the economic aspiration of its citizens and the transformation of Nigeria image in the global Arena.
At the ceremony, the President/Chairman of Council of The Institute of Brand Management of Nigeria will decorate each Fellows, Associate and Corporate Members with an Award/Certificates and medal which is the symbol of leadership excellence in their field of interest.
BENEFITS OF FELLOWSHIP/ASSOCIATES OF CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- Use of Fellow, Associate and Corporate membership designation after your name
- Share common goals , challenges , opportunities and solution with other Brand
management professionals throughout Africa.
- Participate in local chapters and branch programs, meeting and social activities, often
at reduced pricing compared to non-member rate.
- Gain exposure to more than 5000 Brand management Professionals, opening up opportunities for your future.
- Tap into the experience of other members with practical resources.
- Promote professional excellence
- Save money on the best education and training programs in brand management.
- Invitation to join the governing council meeting.
- Council Election participation.
- Free supply of Quarterly IBMN Newsletters
- Free Access to IBMN Reference Library/Web Resources
- Participation in our Annual fellows night
- Save money in participation and resources on all the subjects you need, plus discount.
- Ten free edition of The Brand Digest Magazine. The magazine is a well rated publication that keeps on-to-date of
developments in the global brands issues in the industry.
- Saving up to 50% on regulation for the Annual African Brand Congress and the Nigeria Brand Director Summit.
- Boobs, Video. Training Manual and recorded Programs on brand management, Brand Communication, Global Branding issues, strategic brand management and more.
- Free Professional advice on brand management/ branding.
- Networking opportunities at members Events.