As a fellow member of IBMN, you will be able to:
- Use of membership designation after your name (FIBM).
- Share common goals, challenges, opportunities and solution with other Brand
Management Professionals throughout Africa.
- Participate in local chapters and branch programs, meeting and social activities,
often at reduced pricing compared to non-member rate.
- Gain exposure to more than 5000 Brand Management Professionals, opening up
- Tap into the experience of other members with practical resources.
- Promote professional excellence.
- Save money on the best education and training programs in Brand Management.Invitation to join the Governing Council Meeting Council Election Participation Free supply of Quarterly IBMN Newletters
Participation in our Annual Fellows Night
- Save money in publication and resources on all the subjects you need, plus discount.
- Ten free edtion of African Brands Journal. The publication is a well rated publication that
keeps you on top of developments in the global Brands issues in the industry.
- Saving up to 50% on registration for the Annual African Brand Congress and The Nigeria
Brand Director Summit.
- Books, Video, Training Manual and recorded Programms on Brand management, Brand
Communication, Global Branding issues, Strategic Brand Management and more.
- Free Professional advice on Brand management/Branding.
- Networking opportunities at Members Events.