Nigeria's Economy has become increasingly Competitive and volatile like other economies across the world. Branding today is the engine key of economic strength and a central organization principle behind any successful organization. However, a few companies facing some hard economic realities have been able to keep their heads above water through strategic Brand Planning and Vision that have positioned them as brand Leaders through innovation and invention.
The Nigerian Brand Directors' Summit is a high-level Brand thought leadership event designed to solve contemporary brand problems that Brand Custodians face in today's Challenging Business World. NBDS is a think thank gathering of great minds who build successful Brands.
The 2015 edition will focus on growing and sustaining Brand equity in a turbulent economy. Most issues to be discussed at NBDS are core Strategic Brand Management Challenges and ways of building. Measuring and managing brand equity.
- To explore the important issues in Planning, Implementing and Evaluating Brand Equity/ Strategies
- To provide appropriate concept, ideas, models and tools to make better Branding Decisions.
- To equip participant with the technique of managing the challenges of the chancing business culture and the economic environment
- To create a forum for exchange of ideas and information among executives was well as a opportunity to meet those in similar and different areas of business.
- To learn how to grow your brand equity in a turbulent economy. Participant will learn.
- The role of Brands, the concept of Brand Equity and the advantage of creating strong Brands.
- Learn the three ways to build brand equity by properly choosing Brand element
- Different approaches to measuring Brand Equity and how to implement a brand equity measurement system
- Alternative Branding Strategies and how to devise brand hierarchies and brand portfolio
- How to adjust branding strategies over time and across geographic boundaries.